We believe music is a vital part of our lives. At Clavier-Werke, our goal is to encourage each student to achieve their best. We do this through a well-rounded curriculum of total musicianship – a curriculum that teaches technique and artistry through theory, keyboard skills and performance skills. We extend an open invitation to come and get to know us better. Take a look at our teacher profiles, and check out the variety of programs we offer. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Clavier-Werke Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Clavier-Werke School of Music to provide quality music instruction and performance experiences for people of all ages and abilities.
Our goals are to:
- Develop the innate musicality in each student by encouraging daily practice and a commitment to artistry and mastery.
- Foster basic musicianship skills so that the student will be able to enjoy music for a lifetime.
- Provide a highly qualified faculty who are experienced artists dedicated to upholding uncompromising standards of musical excellence in teaching.
- Provide a fun environment for learning music using first-rate instruments and facilities.
- The joy of making and sharing music.
- Ongoing honest assessment.
- Respect for the individual.
- Teaching that nurtures exploration, creativity, passion and expression.
- Advocacy for our art.